Friday, February 16, 2018

Progress on Sleepy Bunnies

More Progress on the Elephant - Sleepy Bunnies Birth Sampler by Janlynn Corp - Friday Feb 16, 2018

Sleepy Bunnies Birth Sampler

Janlynn Corp

14 Count White Soft Aida

2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

More Progress on Mr. Dumbo The Elephant....I stitch on this in the Evenings while I am watching the Olympics.  This is my easy project for the evenings.  


Sleepy Bunnies by Janlynn Corp - More Progress on this - Friday Feb 16, 2018

Here is what it looks like so far...the letter B - The Blue Ribbon and part of the Bunny was already done when I received this as a Kit.  I threw the Kit Threads out the door and I am using regular DMC Threads on this. 

I had to Frog the Right Ear cause the Brown was not matching my Brown so I frogged the right ear and I re-stitched the Ear so the Browns would match up for each of the Ears.  

Next time I take a picture of my Progress I will insert a picture of what it looks like.  


Thanks for looking...enjoy....

Thanks for all of the Comments on my last post.  I really appreciate them very much.  Thanks.

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. Seeet design to stitch whilst watching the olympics. It's growing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Linda. It will be adorable when finished.

    ReplyDelete