Friday, December 8, 2017

Progress Picture of Beloved Rose Of Sharon

100_9635.jpg - Beloved Rose Of Sharon - Artist & Designer is Paula Vaughan - 12-8-2017

Beloved Rose Of Sharon

Designer - Paula Vaughan

28 Count Lugana 2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch


I am slowly getting this one done. The Worst Section is done now.  I have changed my mind about doing the background.  I am not going to do it.  If I decide to do it I might change the colors of the background cause I don't like the color of the background as the pattern has it.  I like either Blue, Green or Red for my Background.  

Thanks for looking...enjoy....

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely stitch Linda. I love Paula's designs.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great start Linda. My furst finish was a Paula Vaughan design of an attic with a toy box and dolls house.

    ReplyDelete