Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Picture of my New Kitty - Buttercup

Buttercup just laying on my lap sleeping - Sunday Oct 22, 2017

Buttercup - My New Kitty

This is my New Kitty that I got.  He is now 4 months old as of today - Today is his Birthday - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017.  I love him to death.  His name is Buttercup.  He loves to be carried around in my arms while I am doing different things around the house.  He loves to lick the Jelly off of my Toast.  He loves to take a few sips of my Coffee in the mornings.  I let him have the Freedom around the house and than I put him in his room at night right before I go to bed.  

He is dang full of energy and so funny.  He cracks me up sometimes.  If I don't carry him around the house especially in the mornings he will have a Meowing fit - LOL.  He loves to lay on my lap in the afternoons and take his afternoon naps.  

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. I just love Mr. Buttercup. He sure makes me smile. Makes me happy for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous! Sounds like you are both getting along well.

    ReplyDelete