Saturday, November 4, 2017

Good Morning

Dear Friends

I just want to say Thank you for all of the comments that I have been getting lately.  Thank you so very much.  I really appreciate them so very much.  They mean so much to me. 

I want to thank all of my New Followers that I have been getting lately for following my Blog.  Thank you so much. 

I have been reading alot lately and right now I am Currently Reading "J is for Judgment" by Sue Grafton.  I am almost at my Half Way Point.  When I get this book finished than I am going to read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" by Harriet Beecher Stowe.  I have been wanting to read this for a very long time. 

Yesterday my older brother and his wife took me Grocery Shopping in the Big City.  We went to Aldi's first and got some of our groceries and than we went to Walmart to get the rest of our groceries.  Than we stop at Culver's to have our Lunch.  My brother and I got Mushroom Swiss Burger Basket plus our drink.  Oh my gosh that was so good.  Oh I love their Mushroom Swiss Burger Basket.  I don't get into the Big City very often and when I do my brother and my Sister In Law takes me.  I love eating at Culver's.  If you have a Culver's near you - you have to eat their Mushroom Swiss Burger and their fries of course cause its very delicious. 

We have been having very fallish weather - rainy - cold - wet - dreary weather.  We are suppose to get Rain today and its suppose to be stormy out tomorrow.  I am hoping that it does not storm until after I get home from Church.

I have been stitching some this week but not very much.  I have tons of Confetti Stitching to do in my one stitching project so I only do a little bit each day until I am done with the Confetti Stitching.  I am also still stitching on my HAED Project too - Daisy Offerings. 

My New Kitty - Buttercup - is doing just fine - orniery as ever and so full of energy.  I am taking him to his Vet for his first set of Shots.  He does not have ear mites anymore and his Eye is completely healed up and he does not have Heart Worms anymore either so he is as healthy as a horse which I am so very thankful for.  His Birthday is on November 7th. 

I ordered one book called "One Thousand White Women" by Jim Fergus from Amazon.  It is a story about a Woman and what she goes through in life.  It is a thick book and it is really good.  A lot of my Book Tube Friends are reading this book right now.  I will get my Book on Monday.  As soon as I get J is for Judgement finished and get Uncle Tom's Cabin Read than I will read "One Thousand White Women" next. 

I went on Vacation the last week of October and I had a great time.  I got to see my friends - got to go to my favorite Church - got to go to a Halloween Party - got to go to Barnes and Nobles - Got to go to Ziano's to eat Italian Food - got to go to Cracker Barrel to eat as well which was last Friday.  My friend and I ate at Ziano's last Thursday.  The food was very delicious at both places. 

Well I think this will do it for me....

Have a Lovely Day - Evening - Morning - Noon - depending where you live at. 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

2 comments:

  1. Reading and stitching, both loves of mine. I have a goal of reading all the classics and I'll put Uncle Toms Cabin on my list. I have read Hawaii and Grapes of Wrath already. Buttercup sounds like a sweetheart. Belated condolences on Railroads' passing. It's never an easy thing to go through, the passing of our pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been having lots of happy times with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete