Monday, July 3, 2017

Silver Moon Tea Progress

Silver Moon Tea - Mirabilia - Nora Adams - Monday July 3, 2017

Silver Moon Tea

Mirabilia - Nora Adams 

28 Count Lugana

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

Color Of Fabric - Isolde 


I am really enjoying stitching on this one.  I love the Colors - I love the Fabric.  I just love everything about this project.  I am trying to finish up the bottom section of this.  Than I will go to the left and finish that side up and than the top and than finish up the right side.  The Empty Spots are for the Beads which I already have.  

I am not going to start another Mirabilia Project until I get this one done.  I am only doing one Mirabilia Project at a time.  I think my next project is going to be the Raven Queen.  I just love this Pattern and I am going to do it on the same color of Fabric that some of you have done her on.  

Silver Moon Tea is for me.  I am going to hang it up in my Kitchen when I get this one Framed.  

Tonight is my town's Parade and than the Fireworks.  I am not going to either one....if somebody runs into me and I fall - I am done for - I will break a few bones and I do not want to do that.  I stay away from Large Crowds of People.  I will usually hibernate in my house.  

My Town use to have a Carnival at the Middle School with lots and lots of activities and Booths and lots of Rides and other things and than at night we would have the Fireworks every year on the 4th of July.  Everything was done on the 4th of July.  Than the Town decided to move all of the 4th of July Activities over to the High School except for the Parade.  But the Carnival - The Booths - all of the other fun stuff got moved over to the high School.  Last year the town decided to just have the Booths.  Guess what?  There were only like 3 Booths in the whole big parking lots of the High School and that was it.  This year - its a very sad affairs - only one Booth and that is it.  Its the Elephant Ear Truck.  I am not even going to go get me a Elephant Ear this year.  I have lost interest in the 4th of July activities.  My Town took everything away from us town people and there is nothing for us to do anymore.  The only things that they did not take away from us is the Parade and the Fireworks but they have changed the Fireworks to Tonight instead of tomorrow night which is actually the 4th.  

I am actually down in the dumps because there is nothing to do on the 4th anymore in my town.  Like I said the Town took it away from all of us and its a very sad situation.  They have ruined our 4th of July - there is nothing for the kids to do - no rides - no nothing and kids loves to go on the rides during the 4th of July.  I use to love to stand and watch the rides while I was eating my 4th of July Food.  Now they are begging people in my town to go watch the Parade and to go watch the Fireworks tonight.  Well I am not going to watch either one of them.  I am going to stay home, protect my kitty kat and do my own thing.  

That is all for now...

Have A Beautiful Day....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching Linda. I love that fabric too. I wish you a very happy 4th July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely piece you are stitching! Lush colors.

    I am sorry you are down about the 4th of July. I don't like crowds much, either. I hope you enjoy some good stitching time inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Linda. You can stitch on the 4th that is what i will be doing. Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the piece you're working on. What lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely progress on this beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete