Saturday, June 10, 2017

Boy is it ever Hot Outside

Hello Dear Friends

My area is getting extremely Hot Weather starting today through all of next week so I have been doing lots of reading over the weekend.  No Stitching cause it is just way too hot to be Stitching.  I have one small Window A/C in my bedroom and that is it.  I have my Ceiling Fans going in every room as well.

I have finished:

Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - read this on my Kindle and I love this book.  It is so hilarious

Mystery House by Jean Booker...this book is like a Nancy Drew Mystery Story.  I was laughing out loud when I was reading the last few chapters.  It is so funny.  This Book is really good too.

Saga by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples - This is a Graphic Novel which is #1 in the Saga Series.  I loved the Graphics in this Novel but I did not care for the Story at all.  It uses too much foul language in it.  I won't be finishing the rest of the Graphic Novels in this Series.

Death At WentWater Court by Carola Dunn.  This is Book #1 in A Daisy Dalrymple Mystery Series.  I am not sure how many books are in this series but I love this Book.  I have Book #2 requested from my local library.

My Book that I am Currently Reading is called "The Murder Of A Queen Bee" by Meera Lester.  This is Book #2 in the Henny Penny Farmette Mystery.  Book #1 is called "A Beeline To Murder".I am really enjoying this book.  I can't hardly put this one down.  I got this Book from my County Library.  I want to read Book #1 too sometime soon.

I am going to be spending most of my time Reading this weekend and all of next week until the weather cools down.  I stay inside cause my Lungs cannot take the extreme hot weather.

Not much else is going on right now...just been reading alot.

Thanks to all of my new Followers...I really appreciate all of you and thanks so much for all of your beautiful comments.

Have a very wonderful week and weekend and for those of us who are suffering from this Heat Wave I hope that you can stay nice and cool.

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad


2 comments:

  1. I am a bit jealous of your heat. It's cloudy and in the 50's today in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks for the mystery book recommendations. When I do get the chance to read, it is almost always a mystery. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always inspire me Linda with the stitching you do and the many books you read. Please be careful during the upcoming heatwave. Drink lots of water and enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete